Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.uvik.in!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Uvik Technologies Pvt Ltd's Website, located at https://www.uvik.in.
A User may opt for services of Uvik Technologies Pvt Ltd only if he/she accepts and abides by all of the Terms. Uvik may periodically change these Terms without notice.
For the purpose of these Terms, the following words and phrases shall have the meaning assigned to them under this Article. "Services" means the service provided by Uvik to Users, whereby a User can (i) receive payments from their customers or other payers; or (ii) make payment to suppliers, beneficiaries or other payees, by (a) IMPS/NEFT/RTGS; or (b) credit/ debit card; or (c) net banking; or (d) any other mode of payment through banks, that may be accepted by Uvik from time to time in these Terms.
shall mean any person who is boarded on the Uvik platform for using Uvik Products, who transacts or avails of the Services through Android Application, to make or to receive payments to or from third parties. The term "User" shall also cover such personnel of any User who are authorized to avail of the Services on behalf of the User.
Means such bank account maintained by Uvik or Uvik associated partners as required by the RBI Guidelines.
Means any person to whom a payment is made, using Uvik Services, (and the term includes a User who uses the Services to receive payment.
means any person who makes a payment, using Uvik Services (and the term includes a User who uses the Services to make payment).
means a bank, association, facility provider, card issuing institution, acquiring bank, other financial institution, card processor, clearing house networks whose facilities or services are utilized in the provision of these Services.
means a payment instruction that results in the successful transfer of monies (a) from a User to a Payee; or (b) from a Payer to a User.
means the total amount payable/ receivable by a User/Payee. This amount shall include all taxes, charges, interest, delivery costs, commissions, etc.
The App and Services are intended solely for persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian law and who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the App or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By using the App or Services User represents and warrants that he is 18 or older and is competent to contract. User also agrees that his Payer/ Payee is similarly competent to contract.
A User represents and warrants that he has full power and authority for using the Services and is in strict compliance of all laws.
A User may use the Services and this App only if he accepts and abides by all of the following terms and conditions.
In order to avail the Services, User must be registered with Uvik and the Service Providers. User shall provide Uvik with all such documents as may be required.
By registering with Uvik, User agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information failing which Uvik may at any time reject User’s registration and terminate his right to use or access the App and/or Services. When User registers with Uvik, a User Account will be created, that is associated with User’s user name, password and other identifying information. User shall be responsible for anything that happens through his User Account.
Use of Services
The Services may be used by User for making and receiving payments from / to third parties. To enable the User to use the Services, a link with login credentials will be communicated to the User on his mobile phone or email address and the User irrevocably and unconditionally accepts the sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of said login credentials, including passwords, as well as for all orders and information changes entered into the mobile/ e mail account using such login credentials.
Uvik has no obligation to verify the authenticity of the Transaction other than by means of verification of the User’s basic KYC information. The User shall at all times take all appropriate steps, including those as mentioned herein, to maintain the security and confidentiality of the information. Uvik shall not be liable for any mistake or misuse of the Services by either the User or by any person authorized by the User, or by any person gaining access to the Services through the User. User agrees that Uvik accepts all instructions originating from his Account in good faith and in a manner consistent with commercially reasonable security standards. User shall indemnify and hold Uvik harmless for direct or indirect losses sustained as a result of the disclosure of sensitive information by or through User.
On receiving the necessary details from the Service Provider, Uvik shall initiate the required payment to Payee/User/ as instructed by User/ Payer.
Confirmation of the Transaction performed using valid login credentials shall be conclusive evidence of a Transaction being effected. User is responsible to furnish Uvik with correct and current Payee information. In the event that the payment is in respect of a purchase of Products by the User/Payee, Uvik shall not be required to ensure that the purchased Products have been duly delivered. In the event a User chooses to complain about a Transaction, the same should be communicated to Uvik within 10 (Ten) days of the Transaction.
Each User shall be responsible to (i) furnish correct and accurate information of the Payer/ Payee as may be required, on an independent basis; (ii) furnish to Uvik forthwith on demand, the original copy/copies of proof of delivery of Products, invoices or other records pertaining to any Transaction; (iii) ensure that all licenses and registrations required by him are in full force and effect to enable them to carry on the business of sale/ purchase of Products.
User shall not (i) carry out any activity, which is banned, illegal or immoral, (ii) use the Services in any manner or in furtherance of any activity, which constitutes a violation of any law or regulation or which may cause Uvik to be subject to investigation, prosecution or legal action.
User undertakes and assures to Uvik that payments shall not be made/ received in respect of any Products mentioned in the banned items list set out in Annexure A hereto.
User shall act in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations and shall at all times comply with the guidelines set by Visa/Master Card/ acquiring banks/ Service Providers.
User shall not sell, provide, exchange, or otherwise disclose to third parties or use themselves (other than for the purpose of completing a Transaction, or as specifically required by law) any personal information about any third party, including the account details and mobile number, without obtaining the prior written consent of such third party.
User shall take all precautions as may be feasible or as may be directed by Uvik to ensure that there is no breach of security and that the integrity of the link between their systems/ site, the App and the payment mechanism is maintained at all times. In the event of any loss being caused as a result of the App being breached or as a consequence of the App being improper or being in violation of the provisions of this clause, the loss shall be to the account of the User and the User shall indemnify and keep indemnified Uvik and the Service Providers from any loss as may be caused in this regard.
User shall bear and be responsible for the payment of all relevant taxes (including any applicable withholding taxes) as may be due.
A User shall not at any time require any other user to provide him with any details of the accounts held by the other users with any Banks including, the passwords, account number, card numbers, mobile phone numbers and PIN which may be assigned to them by the Banks from time to time.
A User shall use the information regarding a Payee/ Payer (including name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers and other data) conveyed to him whist using the Services, only for the purpose of completing the Transaction for which it was furnished, and not to sell or otherwise furnish such information to others unless he has an independent source of such information or obtains the express consent of such Payee/ Payer.
A User shall inform Uvik of any change in his email address, mobile number, address, ownership or legal status or his cessation of business in writing 30 working days in advance of such change.
Uvik has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
The acquiring bank will authenticate, authorize, and process the payment instructions given by the Payer in respect of a Transaction upon fulfillment of valid criteria as set forth by the acquiring bank from time to time and accordingly transfer such approved Transaction Amount from the Payer’s bank account to the account(s) maintained by Uvik in accordance with the RBI.
In consideration of the Services rendered by Uvik to the User, the User shall pay to Uvik a fee that is agreed upon in the Fee Schedule defined in the Merchant Agreement or proposed by Uvik over email to the registered email address.
Uvik shall deduct its transaction fees plus service tax per successful Transaction, and make payment of the balance of the Transaction Amount to User/ Payee’s designated bank account. All other taxes, duties or charges shall be borne and paid by User, unless otherwise agreed between the Parties. Uvik reserves the right to alter / modify / change the discount / commission rate at its discretion. Uvik also reserves the right to forthwith revise the transaction fee payable in the event of any revision in the rates charges by the acquiring banks or card associations or guidelines issued by the RBI from time to time.
It is hereby agreed and acknowledged by the Parties that the transaction fees charged by Uvik in respect of a Transaction that has been confirmed shall not be returned or repaid by Uvik to the User or any other person irrespective of the Transaction being rejected, charged back, refunded or disputed.Specific Terms
Uvik will not be responsible for any disputes between the Users and the Payers/ Payees, including issues regarding prices, delivery, non-delivery or delay in delivery of the Products, quality of Products or otherwise. All such disputes will be dealt with by and between the User and the Payer/ Payee directly, and Uvik shall not be a party to such disputes.
Uvik cannot and does not guarantee the timings of any payments made or received as such timing is dependent upon User’s bank, card issuing bank/ card processor (where a credit/ debit card is used), acquiring financial institution and other Service Providers. Uvik assumes no liability and shall not be held responsible for any delays in delivery of payment or availability of funds when using the Services.
Uvik shall not be a party to the agreement between the User and any Payer/ Payee in any manner whatsoever. All contracts are directly between Users and their Payers/ Payees.
User shall be responsible for any miscommunication or incorrect User/ third party/ other information that may be provided to Uvik at the time of enabling the Services for the User.
Uvik/ Service Provider reserve the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions which may be charged on an individual credit card or other account during any time period, and reserve the right to refuse to make payments in respect of Transactions exceeding such limit. Uvik/ Service Provider also reserve the right to refuse to make payments in respect of Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges.
Subject to the provisions stated herein and as specified by Uvik from time to time, the User will not hold Uvik liable in case of any improper/ fraudulent/unauthorized/ duplicate/erroneous use of his mobile and/or the web based access. Uvik will also not be liable for any consequences connected with the use/ misuse of User’s mobile/ e mail account by any third party. If any third parties gain access to the Services, the User will be responsible and shall indemnify Uvik against any liability, costs or damages arising out of such misuse / use by third parties based upon or relating to such access and use, or otherwise.
The User shall be fully liable for: (a) any unauthorised use of his mobile/ email account; and/or (b) all authorised Transactions on his mobile/email account.
Without prejudice to the remedies available to Uvik and these Terms, Uvik shall be under no liability whatsoever to the User in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of:
- any defect in any Products supplied to them;
- any inability of a third party to supply or deliver the required Products in the necessary numbers or types;
- the refusal of any person (including a Service Provider) to honour or accept a payment;
- the malfunction of any computer terminal or equipment;
- the utilization of the Services by any person other than by the User;
- any mis-statement, error or omission in any details disclosed to Uvik.
A Chargeback shall mean a Transaction that is uncollectible and returned to Service Provider/ Uvik by User/ Payee or acquiring bank for a refund to the concerned Payer / User due to any of the following reasons:
(a)Any payment which the User/ Payer refuses to honour or demands a refund of because the Products purchased or the delivery thereof, was not as promised or was defective, deficient, incomplete and /or unsatisfactory for any reason whatsoever, or that payment for the same has already been made.
(b)Any payments by a User/ Payer using the Services, which is returned by the acquiring bank for any reason whatsoever.
(c)Any charge/debit arising out of any alleged hacking breach of security or encryption that may be utilized by Service Provider/ Uvik/ Payee from time to time.
(d)Any Transaction that is unsuccessful.
As a result of the rapid nature of movements of funds, once a payment has been initiated through the Services, it may not be possible to retract the same using the Services. If User wishes to attempt to chargeback/ retract a payment, he must notify his bank and Uvik immediately and provide all required information. Uvik cannot however guarantee that the payment will be retracted. It may be possible to charged back/ retract a payment in case of a payment by debit/ credit card, if the instruction is given to User’s bank and Uvik within the prescribed time. However it would not be possible to do so in case of any other mode of payment.
In the event of a Chargeback situation arising in case of any Products purchased by a User or Payer, for which payment has not yet been made to the Payee or User by Service Provider, the User or Payer shall be advised by Uvik to resolve the issue with the Payee or User or Service Provider within 45 days and Uvik shall then settle the payment in accordance with the solution agreed upon by the Parties.
In such event, if the Payee and the Payer are unable to arrive at a satisfactory resolution of the problem within a period of 45 days, Uvik/ Service Provider shall be entitled to make a direct credit to the disputing Payer’s account for the disputed amount. Such a debit to the Payee’s account and the direct credit to the disputing Payer’s account shall not be disputed by the Payee in any manner whatsoever. In the event of the Payee and the Payer arriving at a settlement within the said 45 day period, Uvik/ Service Provider shall deal with the said monies in accordance with the terms of the settlement arrived at.
In the event of a Chargeback situation arising in case of any Products purchased by a User/ Payer, for which payment has been made to the Payee/User / Service Provider, the User/ Payer shall be advised to resolve the issue with the Payee/User / Service Provider within 45 days and shall then settle the payment in accordance with the solution agreed upon by the Parties.
Uvik shall not be responsible to make payments in respect of any Chargeback unless it has received the requisite amounts from the concerned acquiring bank/ Service Provider/ Payee/ User. In the event of the receipt by Uvik of an amount of a Chargeback from the acquiring bank / Service Provider, Uvik shall pass on to User/ Payer such amount received by them within 7 days.
In the event that the Parties have agreed that User/ Payer is entitled to Chargeback any Transaction, Uvik may at its discretion, give effect to such Chargeback entitlement in any one or more of the following methods:
(a)deduction of the relevant amount or any part thereof from any amounts to the Payee;
(b)billing the concerned Party for the relevant amount or any part thereof.
If either Uvik or Service Provider suspects, on reasonable grounds, that a User has committed a breach of these Terms or any other agreement with Uvik or any act of dishonesty or fraud against Uvik/ any Service Provider, Uvik shall be entitled to (a) suspend all payment under these Terms; (b) deactivate/ suspend your User Account and disable your password; and (c) erminate User’s access to the App or the Services; pending enquiries by Uvik. User may cancel his User Account at any time by sending Playmates an email. Please note that once your Account is cancelled, Uvik does not have any obligation to return any data or information that may reside on its servers or other equipment.
User shall keep Uvik indemnified from and against any and all liability (including but not limited to liabilities, judgments, damages, losses, claims, costs and expenses,) or any other loss that may occur, arising from or relating to any claim, suit or proceeding brought against Uvik by another User/ Service Provider/ third party for reasons including, but not limited to (i) delivery, non delivery or delay, deficiency or mistake in respect of the Products sold; (ii) a breach, non-performance, non compliance or inadequate performance by the User of any of the terms, conditions, representations, obligations or warranties made by him; (iii) any acts, errors, misrepresentations, wilful misconduct or negligence of the User, or his employees, subcontractors and agents in performance of their obligations under these Terms.
The User shall comply with all such terms and conditions as Uvik or any Service Provider may prescribe from time to time with regard to the Services. All Transactions effected by or through this Website, shall constitute legally binding and valid transactions when done in adherence to and in compliance with the terms and conditions prescribed by Uvik or Seller/ Service Provider.
User agrees not to disclose or attempt to use or personally benefit from any non-public information that he may learn on the App or through the Services. This obligation shall continue until such time as the non-public information has become publicly known through no action of your own. If you are compelled by order of a court or other governmental or legal body (or have notice that such an order is being sought) to divulge any such non-public information, you agree to promptly and diligently notify Uvik and cooperate fully with Uvik in protecting such information to the extent possible under applicable law.
Uvik may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against Uvik or to comply with legal process, (ii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes, or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Uvik, its Users or members of the public.
Intellectual Property Rights
The App content and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") are owned by or licensed to Uvik, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law and international conventions. Such App content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of Uvik.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT UVIK IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN ITSELF FOR MAKING PAYMENTS. UVIK IS AN INTERMEDIARY BETWEEN BANKS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND USERS. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PAYMAE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE WEBSITE OR THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED OR THE FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
USER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES IS AT HIS SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL UVIK OR ANY OF ITS PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ATTORNEYS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THESERVICES, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF UVIK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
Limitation of Liability:
USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER UVIK NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN PROVIDING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT UVIK HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
EXCEPT FOR UVIK OBLIGATIONS TO MAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH THE NODAL ACCOUNT AS ENVISAGED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL UVIK'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND USER’S USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF RUPEES 1000.
Unless otherwise set out, all payments may only be made in Indian Rupees.
Uvik may, if required by law, change any fee or charge or institute new fees or charges. The User agrees to pay all fees and charges so levied.
Uvik reserves the right to vary any of the Terms contained herein by posting the revised terms on Uvik’s Website without notice to the User.
The User hereby accepts that he may, from time to time, receive from Uvik or its associates, communications such as service announcements, advertisements or administrative communications.
All information provided by the User to Uvik shall be accurate, current and complete. User shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all information provided by him. Uvik shall not be liable for any loss or costs incurred by any party due to any incorrect or mistaken information provided by User.
Uvik shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, special or consequential damages or any loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the services
For any queries / details Users can contact:
Uvik Technologies Private Limited,
#677, 1st Floor,
13th Cross Road, 27th Main Rd,
1st Sector, HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
Write to us at email@example.com
- Any dispute or new situation not covered in Terms and Conditions will be discussed and closed with mutual conscience
- Terms and condition subjected to review and modification without prior notice
- The Courts of Bangalore, Karnataka, alone shall have the jurisdiction to try and adjudicate all suits
Annexure A: Banned items
1) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services.
2) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne.
3) Body parts which includes organs or other body parts.
4) Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
5) Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
6) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors.
7) Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection. 8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials.
8) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
9) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association, fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
10) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
11) Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
12) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction.
13) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content.
14) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
15) Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, watomites, or other protected property.
16) Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts.
17) Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes.
18) Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
19) Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals.
20) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner.
21) Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
22) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants, chemical/industrial solvents, government uniforms, car titles or logos, license plates, police badges and law enforcement equipment, lock-picking devices, pesticides; postage meters, recalled items, slot machines, surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications.
23) Securities, which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products.
24) Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
25) Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/ jammers , license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
26) Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments. 28) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
27) Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc of animals.
28) Multi Level Marketing collection fees.
29) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach.
30) Work-at-home information.
31) Drop-shipped merchandise.
32) Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
33) The Merchant shall not sell, purchase, provide or exchange a cardholder’s name or MasterCard / Visa account number information in any form obtained by reason of a MasterCard/ Visa Card transaction to any third party other than its MasterCard/ Visa acquiring Member-Citrus Pay, or pursuant to a government /statutory or competent body’s request.
34) Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives, fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
35) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications